Start your romantic weekend in Prague by waking up in a large, soft bed. The atmosphere will be enhanced not only by the location of the residence in the very centre of historical Prague, but also by how the Junior Suite is furnished. Parquet flooring, high ceilings and a painted 17th-century ceiling will make you feel like a member of the royal family.
This will also be helped by breakfast in bed, which you can order either from the Ebel Café or you can make it yourself in the equipped kitchen. The apartment has a TV, a safe and a bathroom with shower.
Soak up the atmosphere on a walk around historical Prague. All its beauty is within easy reach. And if you want to enjoy the privacy of your quiet apartment for a while, don’t worry. Prague will still be there.
This romantic accommodation for two is perfect for any celebration. Do you want a celebration with a larger group? Then look at other apartments in the centre of Prague.
- a Renaissance painted ceiling dating from the 17th century
- a spacious and bright second-floor apartment
- a comfortable queen-size double bed
- a fully equipped kitchen
- free cot and high chair (on request)
- individually controlled air conditioning
- free internet access
- the historical beauty of Prague a few minutes’ walk away